Post title: Teaching Assistant
Permanent / Temporary: Fixed term from 1st September 2019 – 31st August 2020
Hours per week: 37 hours
Salary scale/grade: Grade 3 – SCP 3.
Term time: 195 days term time only
Date on which appointment is to commence if known: 1st September 2019
Description: Be Part of Something Very Special!
Are you looking for a new challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to play a role in moving our school forward.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated teaching assistant with a commitment to foster a positive mind-set for our pupils and enhance the quality of teaching and learning in school. We have a friendly staff and we want to find a TA who will add to our positive school ethos and thriving team! An opportunity not to be missed.
We are a forward thinking school, developing a Project Based Learning curriculum, equipped with Apple technology throughout. Every single child matters and we are looking for staff who are committed to making a difference. The post is fixed term until August 31st 2020.
What we can offer:
- 238 amazing, positive, hardworking and respectful children;
- Apple technology throughout school – for all staff and pupils
- Work with a fantastic team;
- A full induction programme;
- Bespoke continuing professional development opportunities;
- A friendly, supportive and vibrant environment to work in;
- A caring ethos and commitment to work / life balance;
- High expectations of pupil attainment and achievement.
What we are looking for:
- A person who can be a positive role model and is highly resilient;
- A dynamic and enthusiastic practitioner;
- A belief in the empowerment of children, with the ability to build positive relationships throughout the school community;
- A sense of humour.
Monkhouse Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and the Protection of its pupils. The successful candidate will have to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
The closing date for this post will be Wednesday 19th June 9.30am. Shortlisting will take place on the same day and interviews scheduled for Monday 24th June. An application pack is available below. Completed applications must be printed and returned to school. Please do not send an electronic copy.