At Monkhouse Primary School our uniform is important, and all pupils are expected to wear it. Governors have approved the following uniform:
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress, or Red and White Gingham Dresses
- Grey or black Trousers
- White Polo Shirt
- Red Sweatshirt or Cardigan
- White, black or grey socks/tights
- Black sensible shoes for outdoor wear – not trainers A change of shoes for indoor wear in bad weather
- NEW PE TRACKSUITS - more information to follow in September
- INDOOR P.E. - Red T-shirt and navy shorts and plimsolls or trainers.
- OUTDOOR P.E. - Red T-shirt and dark blue or black tracksuit/jogging bottoms and trainers
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress – please no cullottes dresses!
- Grey or black trousers, jogging pants or leggings – whatever your child can manage best for toileting (beware of trousers with tricky fastenings!)
- White polo shirt
- Red and white gingham dress
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Sensible, flat velcro fastening footwear that children can remove and put on themselves with a little help. These must be suitable for indoor and outdoor wear.
- White, black or grey socks.
- A named pair of wellies to be kept in school
Items with the school logo can be purchased from the school office. We feel that this clothing policy gives the children an added sense of belonging to their school and that they will wear their uniform with pride. All items of clothing must be named.