Project Based Learning
Project Based Learning is an engaging multidisciplinary approach to teaching and learning that encourages learners to solve real-world problems. Project Based Learning is collaborative and hands-on, asking students to work with peers, teachers, and experts in their communities and around the world to ask good questions, develop deep subject area knowledge, identify and solve challenges, take action, and share their experience.
- A flexible framework for learning with multiple entry points
- Places students in charge of their learning
- Focuses on challenges with solutions
- Promotes the authentic use of technology
- Develops 21st century skills
- Encourages deep reflection on teaching and learning
PBL in the primary classroom nurtures relationships and a culture of creativity and innovation.